Miss Priss











{Saturday, May 20, 2006} Feeling Hopeful
I think I've figured out a way to help raise money for R to go to the Redline Cup Final. I don't know how successful it will be, but it's a start. I'm thinking of having an online Discovery Toys party. My thinking is inviting everyone I know online, and anyone else who might be interested, and having a "demo". I don't do home parties because I am deathly afraid of meeting people in real life. I know I'm weird, I just have this weird anxiety about it. I won't even go outside to check the mail if I know people are out there.

Anyway, since summer is coming up Discovery Toys has recently rolled out the new summer products and they are on SALE. Sorry I love sales. So what I was planning on doing was once all the orders are in I'll put the name of everyone who ordered into a hat and draw one winner. That winner will receive the hostess rewards as if it were an inhome demo. I'm hoping this will work out well since I have no other ideas on how to get R to the race.

And I'm thinking since it's not for me to make money, it's for R fundraising, maybe people will be a bit more helpful. They're not supporting me, they are helping R AND they are getting some great stuff out of it.

What do you think?


3 Comments:


Blogger icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

I think that if you invite me to your party, I'll come. But, I'm not really sure how it works.

I also have party anxiety. I'm always certain that no one will show up. I don't know where this fear comes from- maybe from the movie Stella with Bette Midler, I saw that a few too many times as a child.

9:52 PM  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have the same skin as me!

7:16 AM  


Blogger MOM IS NUTZ said...

Well, when you get back from vacation and attackkkkkkk...Nah...he's pretty much a good kid, just smarta** a lot.

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera