Miss Priss











{Tuesday, May 30, 2006} I'm so glad the weekend is over
I need my house to get back to normal. This weekend was horrible. Everyone was home and couped up inside for 4 days STRAIGHT!!! OMG it was driving me insane!!! The toys/clothes/games/blankets/winter jackets/shoes that are ALL over the floor. UGH!!!

I need to start cleaning my house but I don't know where to start. On top of that I'm not feeling too hot so I have to suffer while doing this.

Oh boy, let the FUN begin!


4 Comments:


Blogger icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

I know that feeling. Good luck to you.

9:12 PM  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I love YOUR skin. :-)

4:29 PM  


Blogger Andrea said...

I think that visitors are the only reason I actually clean my house. sigh. so bad but so true. hehheee

10:40 PM  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
tramadol 100 mg naughty latinas incorporating debt consolidation credit card surveillance device american circuit breaker loans vitamin shoppe hardcore dvd

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera