Miss Priss











{Monday, May 22, 2006} It's all set
After putting the idea out about having an online Discovery Toys party, it seems quite a few people are interested. Thank you to ALL who are willing to help me get R to his bike race in CA.

I'll be posting details here later this week about the online "party". If you're interested in joining in on this and helping R get to the race please let me know. Also, if you know anyone else who might be interested please, PLEASE, let them know about this site.

Also, we're going to be going around and seeing if we might be able to find a sponsor or two for R. Considering he's the only kid from here doing this, I'm hoping people might be a bit interested.

Now on to the fun stuff... planning.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera