Miss Priss











{Wednesday, May 24, 2006} WOW
I can't believe I've actually started the ball rolling. I contacted several of the local colleges/universities to inquire about their nursing programs. I now have an appointment to get set up and started. I'm so excited/scared/nervous! I haven't been out of school for almost 10 years and now I'm about to go back to get my degree and become a nurse. Now I just need to figure out the childcare situation for while I'm attending classes. Good thing I won't start until the fall so I have time to get it worked out.


1 Comments:


Blogger Amy said...

Good luck Brandi!

This is Amy from MS, btw. I couldn't remember if/when I commented before. lol

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera