Miss Priss











{Monday, July 17, 2006}
WOW guess I kinda slacked off on the blogging for a while huh. I've been so busy lately, okay I've only been so busy the last three days. Honestly I've been sitting around on my fat butt feeling sorry for myself. What do I have to feel sorry for? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! But that doesn't stop me.

J is on a TDY around the world. I have no idea when he's going to be home. Initially we thought it was going to be a week long tour, but once he got to his first destination he called me to tell me that things had changed and now I just have to wait and hope he shows up at the door sometime soon.

I've been feeling extremely bored with my life lately. I feel so unproductive. It's sad actually. I spend time with my kids, but still I'm feeling unsatisfied. So, over the weekend I decided to do something drastic. I hopped online and sent out a few resumes. I also called the education center a couple of times to set up a meeting to get me started with going to school. I still haven't heard back from them, so I'll just let that be until they call me back. In the mean time I am actively looking for a job. I was really enjoying working before we moved out here. And now it's so hard to be a SAHM again. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and I want to spend my time with them, but I don't feel like I'm doing enough for them. They're not being socialized, when we go to the park they keep to themselves. We spend time reading, but I really don't feel their learning to their full potential and I have no clue how to help that. I may be a parent, but I'm not trained in early childhood education. I really feel they could benefit from being in daycare/preschool.

UPDATE** I got a call a few minutes ago from one of the places that I sent my resume to and I have an interview TOMORROW. I'm so excited, now to find a babysitter for tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera