Miss Priss











{Thursday, June 01, 2006} Oh SO PROUD
I can't believe it. I was out front yesterday, while the kids were playing, and two of my neighbors were outside. One lives next to me and the other one is just moving in across the street.

I got up my nerve and I started talking to them!!!! I about died! I went inside afterwards and told J about my accomplishment and he just laughed at me. I EVEN GOT THEIR NAMES!!!! That's more than a "hey there" or a "hi how are you". This was a REAL converstaion!! Granted it only lasted 5 minutes but that's 5 minutes more than I'd have had on a normal day.

Now let's just hope this keeps up and I don't go back into my shell.


2 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you!
It's rough at the beginning but once you get the hang of it you will talk to total strangers!
You go Miss Brandi!

12:38 PM  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you. I have the hardest time talking to people I dont know.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera