Miss Priss











{Monday, August 27, 2007} Bruised Ego
Many people know that I've been dealing with acid reflux for a while now. Earlier this month I went in for an upper endoscopy. Today was my follow up appointment to that procedure.

My appointment was pretty short. The doctor confirmed that I have some mild irritation from esophogitis. He also said I have a lazy stomach and that it doesn't empty as quickly as it should. He then proceeds to tell me this is because I'm so overweight. Now I know I'm overweight, it's not by much but I still am. He tells me I have to eat 5-6 small meals a day. Now when I say small I mean TINY, microscopic portions. Okay maybe not microscopic but pretty close. My means have to be HALF the size of my fist. I'm starving just thinking about it. How am I gonna last eating so little? I'm used to eating whatever I want when ever I want. Now I not only have to eat ONLY healthy foods but hardly anything. UGH!!!

So tomorrow I'm starting a new leaf. I have to start working out three times a week. I used to do this but got lax. And I'm eating healthy and hardly anything at all. Wish me luck.

p.s. Anyone have any ideas on how to keep my mind off the fact that I'm STARVING?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera