Miss Priss











{Friday, August 24, 2007} I will never understand medicine
Today was K's oncology appointment. It's her first appointment after taking the extra high dose of chemo. The doctor had blood drawn to check her counts. I'm not complaining but I totally don't understand how her counts can be so much higher than they were 10 days ago, at her last appointment. At the last appointment she had been of treatment for over a month. It makes absolutely no sense to me. I guess this is one thing I'm gonna just have to let go and realize there is no answer. I know that's not how I work. I NEED answers. I NEED control. Not know makes me feel like I have no control. Ah...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera