This was taken after her bath tonight. Oh yeah, this is on the back of her head, she's looking down here.
{Thursday, October 27, 2005}
Bald Picture
I thought I would post a picture of K's "Bald Spot".

This was taken after her bath tonight. Oh yeah, this is on the back of her head, she's looking down here.
This was taken after her bath tonight. Oh yeah, this is on the back of her head, she's looking down here.
3 Comments:
Brandi1977 said...
1:57 PM
Steve said...
8:05 PM
Velu said...
1:14 AM
Brandi1977 said...
Goodness. That is a pretty big spot. At least it's in the back, and it will grow back!
Have a good weekend
Steve said...
That bald spot scares me with my bump on my head from the concussion I just had.
Crazy stuff..
Thanks for stopping by..
Velu said...
Kids do scare us. I hope everything works out okay
Cheers,
Velu
